COME JOIN THE GANG

Friday, June 19, 2009

CHRISTMAS TIMES A COMING


I'm sure everybody is thinking and working on their Christmas presents, well so am I, but I am way behind. I usually make about 50 of these little angels but so far I have only made 15. I had 2 eye surgeries and I just haven't bounced back as quickly as I thought I would. But I have it set in my mind that I will get it done and I will. I ran across this site that was making dolls and other things from fabric yoyo's. I hadn't thought of those in years, we had them when I was a child....way back in the old days 8>) I thought I might try to make some of these to give out as presents, we'll see how good these old eyes really are. Here is the link to the site plus a photo, I think they are so cute, makes me feel young again. Enjoy


http://sunshinescreations.vintagethreads.com/2006/10/how-to-make-yo-yo-friend.html

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Molly I still have some yoyo's left from what was given to me ,I think I will make a few of these to give to the womens shelter at Christmas .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the pattern for the yo-yo elephant, and I'm hoping to make one with the yo-yos that Lori(?) sent. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, I haven't even begun to think about Christmas gifts, although this is the time. Usually, I am scrambling late nights in December...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the yo-yo clowns, I remember them. And no when it is in the 90's with a heat index of 100+, no I am not thinking Christmas but maybe I should be.......cooler ya know.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave me a comment so I can come see your pretties.