COME JOIN THE GANG

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

New Ideas

Going through some of my sites I always run into something that I had forgotten all about....and I did today. The site below has many good ideas for gifts or ornaments all the way down to Christmas Stockings. Naturally I thought that might be a good idea for all the kids, plus I can get Jay to help me by cutting them all out. I 'hate' to cut projects out, I want to get busy making things. So here is another link and this is all about Christmas, as you see on my blog I have a countdown as to how many days I have left. I better get busy picking out fabric so while I am resting after May 13 I will be able to tell Jay "what to do" 8>)

http://www.christmascraftfreebies.com/sewing.html

2 comments:

  1. There you are Molly! I've been missing you. Think of you every day and pray that things go well for you next Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Molly, I didn't know you had a blog here too. How are you doing. Hope your eye's are ok.
    I ran across this site last night and knew you would want the link to it. These little MOLLIE flowers are so cute. I may have to take the time and learn how to do them. All I know how to do is a single and double crochet.
    Take care,
    Vera

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave me a comment so I can come see your pretties.