skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My step g-daughter has decided that Santa needs to bring her a doll, like she really needs another one?? So I thought that today would be a good day to get out my favorite doll pattern and start doing some cutting. I had lost this pattern a while back and then when I was digging through some of my stuff I found it, boy was I glad. So I put it in one of those safe places--never to be seen again. So change of plans, that meant getting out some yarn and start on another project. But guess what I found tucked away in the yarn--you're right, my doll pattern. Now why I put it there considering it is made out of fabric and not yarn I'll never know. Now I was too tired to start working on it so I put it away in a safe place until tomorrow---if I can find it again.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting, please leave me a comment so I can come see your pretties.